Monday 25 January 2010

New York Jock Party (guest review)

As many of the group parties increasingly have an open door admission policy, there are a few that are very selective, and have high standards for admission. In my opinion there are three in Manhattan that still only let hot guys in. These are NYJP, Hot Jock Party, and New York By Night. Here is a guest review of NYJP from Saturday (1-23-10) party...

"Hey Evan,

So I went to the NYJP last night. I have to tell you it was amazing. I can't thank you enough for the info. :-)

I was there from 11 pm to 3:30 am. When you last reviewed this party, I'm sure it was true that the guys stood around and had attitude. I'll confess I almost didn't go because I figured no one would want to play. However, that is certainly no longer the case. The guys at this party were extremely friendly and there was a lot of action.

Some of what you have in the review still applies. They did have me pull up my shirt on the way in. They actually had me show them my cock too, lol. I thought the guy was joking at first, but he was serious. The crowd was mostly (95%) young, in-shape guys ranging from fit to muscular.

I actually spoke to the host a little on my way out. He seems like a nice guy who was genuinely concerned about making sure everyone had a good time."

--Jock Muscle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search