Sunday 13 June 2010

An Apology, of Sorts

I’ve been getting bitched at lately that my reviews of the parties are too harsh. In fact a few of the party hosts are getting pissed at me, and one warned me that I was entering dangerous territory (I’m not exactly sure what that means). But guys, sexual interest is very individual – I get that. This blog is based on what interests me. I'm not insanely specific and limited: I like all types of guys. It’s not that I don’t have an ideal guy (or guys) in my head, but I like big guys, little guys, hairy, smooth, tall, short, old, young, twinks, muscle guys, saints and whores. The one thing these guys MUST have in common is a HOT body (a hot face is cool too, but the hotter the body, the more I can be forgiving of the face). All types of great bodies are cool – lean, muscular, whatever – but guys who are in good shape and give a fuck about their bodies. And it isn’t about age -- one of my favorite fuckbuddies is 53YO. He has a hotter body, better dick and knows how to use it better than anyone I know. To repeat, it isn't about age -- it's about taking care of your body. That's just me -- but that's my starting off point for review -- it's what I'm looking for at a sex party.

When I trash a party is usually because it’s filled with guys who don’t give a shit about their bodies. But—dudes—that’s just me. If you don’t give a fuck how fat the guy fucking you is, then go to the parties with open admissions – I don’t judge. I just like guys who are like me. As my friend once said to me, I work out too hard every day at the gym to get fucked by someone who doesn’t go to the gym – shallow, yes; but guys – this is about sex parties, not a relationship. To me, if your body doesn’t turn you on, why would it turn anyone else on? When I walk into a party, I know guys are going to want me to fuck them – which, to me, means that I belong there. I’m not every guy’s fantasy, but the average guy who would be happy to fuck me – hell, I’d fuck me. But many dudes walk into a party just to get guys they could never get one-on-one. They walk in with shitty bodies and grope and harass and stalk the guys who have spent hours working on their bodies – those are the parties and the guys I avoid. Shallow? YES, TOTALLY SHALLOW. But again, I’m not looking for a husband. I’m not interested in your views on the economy, I’m looking to feel your hard abs on my back as we fuck, not your huge belly bouncing off my ass.

Anyway – I list all the parties – because some guys like overweight guys. Dudes -- good for you. Some young guys get off with 60YO dudes who don’t go to the gym. Guys, I don’t understand your fetish, but go for it. It’s just NOT these parties that are going to get a good review from me—since these reviews are based my views. These parties are valid, and so are people who go, so, I am sorry that I have been cruel to the guys at HUMP SATURDAY, and other parties. I promise to me more understanding in the future, but I will stick with NYJP, HOT JOCK PARTY and the others that have very restrictive parties and hot guys only. Sorry to be such a bitch, but now I need a drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search