Wednesday 6 July 2011

Two Great PISS Parties This Weekend!

I'll admit that I've not really into piss -- I mean I love taking a good piss after a great cold beer, but guys pissing on me -- not my thing. I'm not judging: You like piss -- you go for it. And if you do, you're in luck -- two GREAT piss parties this weekend in Brooklyn: One Saturday nite and one Sunday nite. Here's the info, and if you go, report back....

Saturday, July 9...
COLLEGE WATER SPORTS KEGGER PARTY and GOLDEN BOYS USA (Brooklyn) Held in the basement space in a brownstone. Only accept guys who are in-shape, 18-30 years old. Have regular rooms and wet rooms (even though there is a water sports theme, you don't have to be into W/S to have fun at this party). Usually 75-120 guys attend, all 20 YOs, For a younger/hot crowd.
Email here ChrisHawkeGBU@aol.com or check out www.GoldenBoysUSA.com

Sunday, July 10...
GOLDEN SHOWERS AMERICA (Park Slope,Brooklyn). There is a big element of piss at these parties, but considerably less so than in the past. At times I've had an absolute blast and at other times just okay.. They hold events once a month, generally alternating between Friday nights and Sunday nites.
TO get in send stats and pics to gsa-nyc@earthlink.net.




I went to the last joint KEGGER/NYJOCK Party in Manhattan and the guys were amazing. I have no doubt the Brooklyn crowd is just as hot! Have fun and play safe guys - and I want to hear what you think of the parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search