Saturday 26 November 2011

Thanksgiving Group Fun in Ohio

One of the downsides of dating someone from Ohio is that every few holidays you have to spend one in Columbus. I've nothing against Columbus, or Ohio for that matter, but grownng up outside of Philadelphia and living in New York, I'm much happier when I'm bound to one of the coasts. Still, my boyfriend reminded me in September it was his turn to go home for the holidays, so Wed-Thur-Fri, I found myself there with him. This time I thought ahead and insisted on a hotel room, and since his parent's house was full, I got my way. Honestly, men, sex never occurred to me, but when my BF started cruising the internet, he found a sex party in a nearby hotel on Friday night. Score one for Days Inn Columbus.

The host said he was a local guy who did this every so often, we traded pics with him, which were pretty hot, so we said we'd be there at 6:30. He rented a room at the Days Inn, and said that about 8-10 guys would be there. The hotel was a few miles from ours and we showed up about 7pm. There were already three guys going at it when we walked in. The host was very cool -- furry guy in his 30s, hot body, very likely married. One of the guys was on his knees: a hot black kid, early 20s was sucking off this sexy bear. The black guy was very thin, amazingly smooth body, great long cock that veered to the right, hot balls.

My boyfriend and I quickly undressed and jumped in. Usually when we hit up groups together, we tend to ignore each other unless we get bored. I mean we get to fuck all the time, so why there? (The exception is when one of us isn't having a good time, or really trying to get a hot guy, we'll play wing man for the other -- or fuck each other so show how hot we can be. We are hot when we fuck, so it always works).

So I started right in on the hot, young black guy's cock; while my BF started pleasuring the host. His cock, which was already hard went rock solid as I licked and sucked it. He pulled me up and we started making out, pulling my tongue deep in his mouth. He then pulled me on the bed and started working my cock. Great cocksucker! By this time I looked over to see my BF fingering the host's ass and get ready to fuck him. The bear was sucking the hosts dick, and the doorbell bonged. Two more guys came in -- hot dudes in their 30s. They quickly undressed and joined us. One of the new guys, a cute blond, swimmer's body started eating out my ass, and I went for his friend's cock. Huge mushroom head, surrounded by a lot of pubic hair. (I love furry guys). The young black guy joined my BF, who by now was fucking the host.

In the next half hour, four more guys came. Two bearish guys in their 30s, and a student in his 20s, and a 40-something muscle dude. One of the last guys brought a couple of six packs, so the beers went around. By 8:30, the room was rocking. The blond and his friend had taken turns fucking my ass on the bed right next to my BF fucking the black kid, and then the muscle guy. Cocks and asses were everywhere, and I was having a hot time. I was kinda of pissed when one of the guys came about 9:30pm (I wanted to keep going!), which started the other dudes jizzing all over me and the blond. I was pretty much covered in cum, and we were all just sitting around. The student with the nice lean body still hadn't cum, and he asked me if he could fuck me to cum. Fuck, yes! So with everyone watching the kid starting pounding my ass. I pulled my BF over and started sucking his cock. (I wanted to cum again, and I knew this would do it.) The student finally came -- fucking loud little guy -- and that set me off a second time sending even more jizz over my chest. We talked some more, showered and finally took off.

As we drove back to our hotel, I told my BF we could come to Columbus anytime. I always think all the hot sex is in NY or Chicago or SF or LA, but that was one of the hottest hotel group sex parties I've been to in a long time. Go Columbus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search