Friday 13 May 2011

A Readers Bitches -- and I Respond

Hey guys, most of the emails that I get are from fans of the site, or pals sending me reviews of the sex parties. But, not to worry, I get plenty of emails from dudes complaining about the blog or the reviews, or telling me what an asshole I am. I'm not saying I'm not asshole -- and there are plenty of ex BF who'd agree, but I couldn't resist publishing this email...

"Evan, Question for you... Where do you get these facts from? I have to say, ALL these parties listed on your blog suck. The number of attendees listed on every party is just not true. There is not one party that gets over 40 men anymore. 40 - 50 men in a lunch party? Really, when? That has NEVER happened. Your personal comments about barebacking should be kept to yourself... Men that go to a party where there is barebacking are fully aware of it... Start stating the facts and keep the BS out! ALL parties at the Gramercy are apollothegreek@earthlink.net just playing games with other email addresses... This is all crazy... Lets grow up!"

So, let's take these one at a time....

I get the facts from #1 parties I attend, and #2 since I can't attend them all (as much as I'd like) from guys who read the blog; and #3 from hosts (who sometime exaggerate).

Now, the lunch parties may suck -- I don't know, I never have time during the day to go. My friend, who used to go, gave me those number a while ago. So, dude, I guess I'm WRONG about the lunch party attendance. Sue me. Will fix it, bud. BUT, dude, you're wrong about the other parties -- plenty of parties get more than 40 guys: NubianDukes and Private Party often get 70-100 guys. No kidding! Oddly, it's the hotter parties that often get big crowds. And there are a handful of very hot parties still out there.

Man -- this is a blog about sex party info -- of course I'm going to say if a party is a BB or safe party. Guys don't know which are which, and are always asking me. Dudes get pissed off if they go to a party, like The Men's Party, and plan to practice safe sex: many of the tops ignore then for the BBers. And I'm sorry if I a safe-sex advocate, but it's MY blog, so FUCK YOU.

And, finally, yes. The host who has parties at the Gramercy Duplex has about half a dozen (or more) different email addresses, and A4A accounts where he tries to rope in hot guys for their parties, which are usually only old dudes. Why? I don't read minds -- ask him. My guess: he wants to make a quick buck. Personally, I don't get it, but many dudes I know walk in, and walk out. Yes, they SUCK that much!

Anyway, dudes -- send me your emails (good or bad). I'm at evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com. Hope to see you at AM-NY AFTER HOURS PARTY tonight -- their last party was very hot!

*

It's raining (complaining) men. Got this email just today -- not sure if it's a repsonse to the above, but it does follow in those lines, so here we go (again)...

"As a visitor to NYC, I found your blog very informative and helpful - thank you. Though I do have a comment: In some of your reviews you rely on others' opinions in order to post a review escepially on places you haven't admittedly been too. As a reviewer myself, I would never trust someone's perceptions of either here or there . The only way to know what really going on in certain places, is to actually experience them for yourself. Its the only way to write a real review, otherwise, what the reader can assume is that it is bad according to your friends perceptions and not that of yours. Some of your reviews are spot on others not so much. Best Regards."

*

I'm glad you all like the blog. And I do appreciate your suggestions. Again, it would be near impossible for me to review all the parties, and even if I could, I like to hear other guy’s opinions! The blog is – and should be – a kind of forum. What’s cool is when the reviews start a debate, so dudes can decide for themselves. I have been to parties that I've hated and other guys love, and visa versa -- it's all subjective anyway.

Also, I don’t just post EVERYTHING. I post many reviews from people I know, or guys who have been writing to me for years. Usually I am careful to make sure that the reviews are in line with others I've heard about the party -- or my own experience. If someone wrote an over the top glowing review of OLYMPUS, I'd think it was a fake. Guys are reluctant to "comment" -- but often send me emails (as this guy did), which is why I post them.

Lastly, who the hell am i anyway: you don't know me from Adam, so why should my opinion count more than yours. Keep the reviews and comments coming guys! Thx – play safe and have fun.

@@@

Okay, Okay, Okay -- don't laugh -- the dude who wrote the first complaint about my (FULL OF SHIT) blog, is VERY upset that my response to him by email differed from the response I posted on line. Some guys are so sensitive! So before he gets his panties in a knot, here is the exact correspondence. I tried to make the blog entry more fun than the email (since this isn't a deposition in Federal Court, does it matter?). Personally I don't think it differs much from what I wrote above, I can't understand why he (or you for that matter) would care. Also, if my blog is such crap, why he is reading it? Anyway, dudes, this blog is my opinions and those that I get from readers, good and bad. Am I an asshole?: some would say yes, some no -- like the parties, it's all subjective!!!! But dudes, I am a great cocksucker, an amazing bttm, and a very good top, and totally obsessed with group sex parties, so that's the deal, and that's why (I hope) the blog is fun. Here's the email version of the bitch session (word for word). Read and (yawn) enjoy...

*

Re: Adventures in Group Sex
Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:05 AM
From: "Evan McCarthy"
To: XXXX@aol.com

Sorry you feel that way -- my answer to you by email and on the blog are pretty close. The blog just tried to be a little funnier. It's my blog, so I run it the way I want, but I have always been open to suggestions. Meant no offense man. Good luck.


--- On Sat, 5/14/11, XXX@aol.com wrote:

From: XXXX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Adventures in Group Sex
To: evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 9:23 PM

No, it proves YOU and your blog are full of shit!

In a message dated 5/14/2011 9:15:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com writes:

Oh, dude -- just fucking around. Don't get pissed.

--- On Sat, 5/14/11, XXX@aol.com wrote:

From: XXX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Adventures in Group Sex
To: evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2011, 8:59 PM

Dude, you are full of shit... Your blog DOES NOT reflect YOUR communication back with me (your email) SEE BELOW! Fuck me? No fuck YOU dick!

In a message dated 5/12/2011 7:50:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com writes:

Dude -- I go to as many parties as I can -- and update as often as possible. The lunch parties were that good when I started going and drew that many people. I haven't been in a while. I look to guys to help by updating me. I will fix the listing.

As to BB -- guys ASK me to include that info. Most guys don't know what the party is before they go and BB is an important aspect.

Thanks for your info, man.

Also, there are plenty of parties that drw HUGE crowds of 70-90-100 guys. Those are usually -- and oddly for the hotter guys and more selective parties. I have been to plenty of those myself.

AND lastly -- YES -- the guy who runs The Gramercy Duplex has about a dozen email addresses and names that he uses for different parties. I am as disturbed about it as you are.

--Evan

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, xxxx@aol.com wrote:

From: xxx@aol.com
Subject: Adventures in Group Sex
To: evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 11:14 PM

Evan,

Question for you... Where do you get these facts from? I have to say, ALL these parties listed on your blog suck. The number of attendees listed on every party is just not true. There is not one party that gets over 40 men anymore. 40 - 50 men in a lunch party? Really, when? That has NEVER happened. Your personal comments about barebacking should be kept to yourself... Men that go to a party where there is barebacking are fully aware of it... Start stating the facts and keep the BS out! ALL parties at the Gramercy are apollothegreek@earthlink.net just playing games with other email addresses... This is all crazy... Lets grow up!


@@@

THE END (I hope)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search