Saturday 21 May 2011

INFINITY's Saturday Night Snoozer Fuckfest

Hey buds, so it kills me to post this review, because I know THE INFINITY PARTY has great possibilities -- should be very hot!!!! I went once and had an okay time -- was a mixed scene: some hot guys, some average dudes, a few duds. BUT -- liked the host, liked the space and liked the vibe. A constant reviewer pal went to the Saturday night party, and I hear it kinda sucked. Shit! But listen guys, try the next Wednesday INFINITY party. The Saturday party is wedged between dinner and the NUBIANDUKES party -- so basically they want a few white dudes to come in, fuck, and get out before the hot African-American-only party starts at 11pm. It just doesn't seem to be working: small crowds, and so-so guys. Anyway, don't give up on INFINITY despite the report below. Here we go...

"Evan, I just got back from the Infinity Party held this evening. Hmmmm, where to begin? I arrived close to 7:30PM, which is 2 hours after the start of the party. I was like #10 on the list. That should have tipped me off. I should have just turned around and walked out. When I paid my $20 and went inside, I saw nothing but average, okay looking guys and out-of-shape older men. I stayed for about 1 hour. There was never more than 10 people total at any one time. Possibly the worst party I have ever attended."


Seriously buds, give it another try on the next Wed party. Here's the info...

INFINITY NYC (Times Square). Weekday After-work party, Now every other Wednesday (and sometimes Saturday night): “For dudes in need of a weekday release.” STRICTLY FOR FIT MEN 20-45. 7PM - 1AM; All supplies provided. Mandatory street clothes check. No shirts or tees.
To get in send stats and pics to infinitinyc@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search